Providing customers’ hot water needs, the Zircon cylinder range ensures the best possible performance – powerful mains pressure showering and fast filling baths, whilst delivering reliability and efficiency. Using the most advanced technology available, from Duplex stainless steel cylinder construction for maximum strength and corrosion resistance, CFC/HCFC-free injected foam to ensure best possible heat efficiency, primary coil and cold water controls design giving rapid reheat and good flow rate performance.
Backed by a 25 year guarantee with on-site service support the Elson cylinder range is constructed from strong and lightweight Duplex stainless steel to allow ease of handling on site, whilst offering exceptional corrosion resistance particularly in aggressive water areas, compared with some forms of stainless steel and glass-lined steel. With no sacrificial anode to replace regular maintenance is kept to a minimum. Every Elson cylinder is tested to 15 bar in its manufacturing plant, giving flexibility whether in a domestic or commercial application. Foam insulation measuring 50mm (CFC/HCFC-free – ODP zero) is available on all models to give improved insulation standards. The cylinders are finished in modern and robust white plastic-coated corrosion-proofed steel, cased with grey high impact thermoplastic top and bottom mouldings.
The Elson cylinder range gives mains pressure hot water for a balanced supply to showers and mixers – without the need for a shower pump Designed with the installer in mind – all plumbing and electrical connections are located easily to give maximum access. Plumbing connections are 22mm compression. Capacities range from 120 to 300 litres on the standard models and 190 to 300 litres on the solar models. With no cold feed cistern required – the cylinder can be installed in an airing cupboard, loft, cellar, utility room or even in a garage
- Installation kit
- Designed with the installer in mind
- Fully indemnified design service
- Anode-free: eliminating costly maintenance
- “L shaped” long-life Superloy immersion heater reaching deeper into the tank to deliver increased hot water volume
- Superloy immersion heaters as standard
- High performance “coil-in-coil” heat exchanger
- Duplex stainless steel: giving maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Pressure tested to 15 bar
- Second purpose-designed solar coil for maximum efficiency, compatible with most UK solar systems
- CFC/HCFC-free injected foam to ensure best possible heat efficiency
- Primary coil and cold water controls design giving rapid reheat and good flow rate performance
|Manufacturer Collection||Elson Zircon|
|Primary Product Type||Unvented Cylinder|
|Cylinder Type||Indirect Cylinder|
New - Damaged/Missing Packaging – Some products may have damage to the packaging or the packaging may be missing. In such cases the products are repackaged at our warehouse to ensure your order is delivered to you in the best condition.
Grade A – Generally clearance, over stock, surplus lines. The product is ‘As New’ (and complete with all accessories where applicable), or may have slightly distressed packaging
Grade B – The goods may have deep scratches and or dents. This damage will not affect the functionality of the product and does come complete with accessories where applicable)