Suitable for use in domestic Hot Water Storage Cylinders, the copper immersion heater is best suited for soft/natural water areas (For hard water areas, use an Incolloy Immersion Heater). With compliance with EN60 335-2-73 and BEAB Approval, the Center Copper Immersion Heater is the perfect choice for domestic applications
The thermostat in this unit features an additional control in order to comply with new regulations. The over temperature cut out mechanism prevents excessive temperatures in case the normal sensing device fails. In the event of this occurring, the over temperature device will limit the temperature, preventing the heater from raising water temperature over 97 degrees celsius. It's worth noting that if this device is found to be operating often then a qualified electrician may be required to ascertain the root of the issue.
- Size - 27 Inches
- Material – Copper
- Output - 2.7kW/230V, 3kW/240V
- It's imperative that you check which size Immersion Heater you require before ordering and installation, as incorrect sizing can lead to a large percentage of water being left unheated (An 11" heater used in a 36" cylinder can lead to only 30-40% of the water being heated). Below is a recommendation of which size you may need:
- Combination Cylinder - 11",14" or 18" Heaters
- 900mm x 450mm Cylinders - 27" Heaters
- 1050mm x 450mm - 27", 30" or 36" Heaters
- Not suitable for use with Stainless Steel Cylinders (For Stainless Steel use Incoloy or Titanium)
- Please note: An incorrectly fitted tank jacket can lead to faulty calibration of the thermostat and potentially cause a fire hazard
|Primary Product Type||Immersion Heater|
New - Damaged/Missing Packaging – Some products may have damage to the packaging or the packaging may be missing. In such cases the products are repackaged at our warehouse to ensure your order is delivered to you in the best condition.
Grade A – Generally clearance, over stock, surplus lines. The product is ‘As New’ (and complete with all accessories where applicable), or may have slightly distressed packaging
Grade B – The goods may have deep scratches and or dents. This damage will not affect the functionality of the product and does come complete with accessories where applicable)